Tepoztlan: shelter of gods
Located in the state of Morelos, 45 min from Mexico City, the name of this magical town comes from the Nahuatl and means "place of the copper ax". With a cobbled streets distributed in eight neighborhoods, still retain their original appearance established in colonial times, this city attracts visitors with its many charms, traditions, legends and flavors.
- Climb up the pyramid of Tepozteco to charge energy.
- Know the Temple and Ex Nativity Convent.
- Rubbernecking in craft flea market to soak up the mysticism of the place.
- Facing the most difficult decision: what flavor Tepoznieves enjoy?
- Visit Tepoztlan from July to early September and participate in the creation of his famous bow seeds.